This is post is all about how to make delicious Tex Mex Chicken Wraps. It a perfect family-friendly dinner idea!
I have a “thing” for wraps. They are so easy for busy weeknights and they are grab and go! Back in the day…..when we had all sorts of kid sports going on every weeknight (Thanks, Covid for taking that away! I miss it so much!), I loved making wraps ahead of time to eat on the road.
Now, I settle with eating them at home, on a plate like a normal person.
These Tex Mex Chicken Wraps are INSANELY delish and might be the best wrap I’ve made!!
Tex-Mex Chicken Wraps
- 4-6 large tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 8.75 oz can sweet corn the large can is fine too!
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large avocado, diced or mashed
- juice of one lemon or lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except the tortillas!) in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Wrap in tortillas and serve right away or chill in the fridge for a hour or overnight.