This post is all about how to make the best crockpot lasagna soup!
This is a staple in our house and it was one of my most-clicked recipes on my old blog! I know why! It doesn’t get much easier or delicious than this! It’s like having lasagna without the hour of prep work and cooking! And guess what? It’s pretty darn healthy, too!!
The Best Crockpot Lasagna Soup
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 24 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce we love Rao's!
- 1 32 oz container of chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, for serving
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef/turkey, breaking up with a fork.
- Add ground beef/turkey to slow cooker, along with marinara, chicken stock, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking time, add broken lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese.
- Continue cooking about 30 minutes until lasagna noodles are tender.
- Serve, topping each bowl with mozzarella and fresh basil.