This post is all about how to make the best cheesy corn crack dip for your next gathering! It will be an instant hit!
It’s hilarious that every time I make this crack dip ~
- There are never any leftovers
- Everyone understands exactly why it’s called “Crack Dip!!”
Sweet, savory, and spicy all come together to make this perfect crowd-pleasing party dip!
Cheesy Bacon & Corn Crack Dip
- 2 15 oz. cans of sweet corn
- 1 cup mayo (use the real stuff!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilis
- 3-6 scallions, finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill 2-3 hours, but overnight is best so all the flavors marry together!
- Sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper for a little more spice!Serve with tortilla chips.