This post is all about how to make Rachel Ray’s amazing Swiss & Bacon Dip recipe!
I have an amazing dip recipe for you! This dip is served warm and perfect for your Superbowl gathering, watching football or just a small gathering with friends! If there are any leftovers, it’s great the next day too…..speaking from experience, I have eaten this for breakfast! HA!
This one is a crowd-pleaser, no doubt about it–I’ve probably served this dip at 20+ different events and everyone is always scraping the bowl clean. So here you have it…..
Swiss & Bacon Dip
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 8 oz tub of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1-3 tbsp Dijon mustard to taste
- 1-3 tbsp horseradish omit if you don't like horseradish
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fry bacon pieces until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, mustard, horseradish (if using), 1 cup of the cheese and cooked bacon.
- Transfer to a shallow baking dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, French bread or veggies!