This Air Fryer Garlic Bread will have you wanting to eat the whole loaf! I promise! Perfectly crispy and oh, so garlicky, this **AMAZING** bread cooks up in about 5 minutes!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission when you click on the links and make a purchase. I will never recommend a product that I don’t support 100%. You can read my full disclosure here.
I decided when my time on earth is nearly over, I want my last meal to be a creamy pasta of some sort….and an entire loaf of this garlic bread. For reals. It’s THAT good!
Making garlic bread recipe in the air fryer is a cinch–and way faster than the oven! Serve it up hot with my Roasted Pasta with Pepper and Parmesan or my Creamy Pesto Gnocchi with Lemon!
Can you make air fryer garlic bread in the regular oven?
Of course! It just takes longer! Garlic bread in the air fryer takes about 5-6 minutes. If you choose to cook it in the regular oven at 400, it takes about 10-12 minutes. Look for a light golden brown color around the edges.
How long do you cook garlic bread in the air fryer?
Depending on your make and model of your air fryer and the thickness of your bread, you’ll cook it at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes. Look for a light golden brown color around the edges. A typical baguette in my Cosori Air Fryer took 5 minutes.
Can you reheat garlic bread in the air fryer?
You sure can! It works best to reheat it at a lower temperature because you just want to get it warm–you don’t really want to brown it any more. Set your air fryer to 350 degrees and cook for 2-3 minutes.
How to make The *BEST* Air Fryer Garlic Bread: The Game Plan
I love giving you a “game plan” or “order of operations” to make recipes come together super quickly and help you make the best use of your time.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Chop garlic and make garlic butter.
- Slice bread and slather with garlic butter. Sprinkle on sea salt and Parmesan.
- Air Fry for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy immediately.
Recipe notes and tips
- To soften butter, either leave it out on the counter for a few hours OR microwave on high in 10 second increments 2 or 3 times. You just want the butter soft, NOT melted!
- My amazing garlic chopper thing works perfectly for the getting the garlic finely chopped. A simple cheese grater works great, too! You don’t want huge chunks of garlic in with the butter!
Other recipes you’ll love
- AIR FRYER ROAST POTATOES WITH CHIPOTLE MAYO
- ROASTED PASTA WITH PEPPER AND PARMESAN
- CREAMY PESTO GNOCCHI WITH LEMON
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a Star Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ below or tag @get.on.my.plate on Instagram! I really appreciate–it helps me out so much! Also, please SUBSCRIBE HERE and follow me on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK and PINTEREST!
The *BEST* Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- 1 baguette, sliced lengthwise (See Note 1)
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, grated/minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or coarse salt for sprinkling
- chopped parsley, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400. If your air fryer doesn't have a preheat setting, just set it to 400 and let it come to temperature for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise, then into several smaller slices to fit in the air fryer.
- Combine butter, garlic and garlic powder. Mash together with a fork until well combined.
- Slather bread with butter mixture!
- Sprinkle each slice with Parmesan and sea salt.
- Air fry 5-6 minutes until just golden brown. Remove from air fryer, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy immediately ((cut into smaller pieces if you wish!))