- 2-3 cups cooked chicken rotisserie chicken or leftover shredded chicken is perfect!
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce See Note 1
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning such as Hidden Valley or McCormick
- 2-3 cups cooked rice See Note 2
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped into small pieces about 2-3 large stalks, find alternatives here
- Optional: blue cheese crumbles, ranch or blue cheese dressing, scallions for topping
Cook Rice: Cook rice according to package directions (or use leftover rice!).
Prepare Chicken: In a large skillet over medium heat, whisk together buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning. Add chicken to skillet and toss until well coated with the sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes until chicken is heated through.
Assemble: Divide rice, chicken, romaine, tomatoes and celery between 4 bowls.
Optional: Top with blue cheese crumbles, ranch or blue cheese dressing, chopped green onion, and extra buffalo sauce!
Note 1: Such as Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce or Sweet Baby Rays.
Note 2: Using instant or microwavable rice helps this dish come together really quickly on busy weeknights!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.9g | Protein: 29.9g | Fat: 2.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 931mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 1.8g | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 10mg