- 8 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 15 oz. cans of sweet corn
- 1 cup mayo (use the real stuff!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilis
- 3-6 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- cayenne pepper/chili powder/smoked paprika for topping optional
In large skillet, cook bacon 7-10 minutes until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and allow a few minutes to cool.
Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Add bacon when cool. Stir well until everything is combined.
Chill 1-2 hours or overnight before serving to allow all the flavors to come together.
Sprinkle with cayenne pepper/chili powder/smoked paprika for some spice, if you like! Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition information is only an estimate. Info is based on the Very Well Fit Nutrition Calculator.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.5g | Protein: 13.5g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 843mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3.5g | Vitamin D: 3µg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 1mg