The Best Crockpot Lasagna Soup
The Lasagna Soup could not be more comforting! The crockpot does most of the work, so you just get to pile on the cheese and enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 24 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce we love Rao's!
- 1 32 oz container of chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, for serving
In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef/turkey, breaking up with a fork.
Add ground beef/turkey to slow cooker, along with marinara, chicken stock, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
In the last 30 minutes of cooking time, add broken lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese.
Continue cooking about 30 minutes until lasagna noodles are tender.
Serve, topping each bowl with mozzarella and fresh basil.