Insanely Delicious Cheesy Potato Casserole
This cheesy potato casserole is the perfect crowd-pleasing brunch dish!
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns (diced)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup scallions, whites and greens, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flake cereal, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter
- salt/pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray 13 x 9 dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, season with salt and pepper; pour into baking dish.
Melt butter and pour over corn flakes; toss to combine.
Spread corn flake mixture evenly over potato mixture.
Bake for 60 to 75 minutes until bubbly and corn flakes are nicely browned.