This post is all about how to make these super simple glazed meatballs–perfect for a busy weeknight!
On busy weeknights, when you want to have dinner on the table FAST, there is no crime is taking a little help from the store! This recipe combines store-bought meatballs and a super-easy homemade sauce. Dinner will be served in 15 minutes flat!
Sweet & Spicy Glazed Meatballs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sriracha (more or less to taste or omit)
- 1 lb precooked meatballs see notes
- scallions, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, whisk together the first 6 ingredients and Sriracha, if using. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add meatballs; toss to coat in the sauce.
- Cover and simmer on low heat 5-10 minutes until meatballs are heated through and the sauce has thickened into a nice glaze.
- Serve over rice with scallions and more sriracha to garnish!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: