This recipe is all about how to make these super easy, delicious egg muffins. A perfect high protein breakfast or a quick snack!
Want a SIMPLE, easy breakfast that you can prep ahead of time and will be waiting for you all week long?? These easy breakfast egg muffins fit the bill! They are a go-to at my house for breakfast—packed with protein and I love how you can customize the “fillings” to fit your taste!
Easy Egg Muffins
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your fave!)
- 1 cup toppings (see notes)
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375; spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Fill each muffin cup half full with egg mixture.
- Into each cup, drop in your favorite toppings right on top of the egg mixture.
- Top each cup with cheese.
- Make about 20 minutes until set.