This post is all about making peanut butter and chocolate chip energy balls. Perfect for a quick breakfast or on the go snack!
Craving something sweet?? But healthy??? Maybe that 3 pm slump has got you down or need an after-dinner treat?? You can’t go wrong with these No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Energy Balls!
Loaded with whole grains and protein, they also give you a little sweet treat, without going over the top–I usually count 2 of these treats as one serving. Whip up a batch on Sunday and have them to snack on all week long. They keep great in the fridge and freezer!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter may need to add a bit more
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients with a spoon until well combined. You may need to add a bit more peanut butter if the mixture has a hard time coming together.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour, then roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to a month.