This post is all about how to make this amazing buffalo chicken dip that everyone will love!!
Football weekends, holiday gatherings, lunch, dinner, breakfast… this Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing ANY TIME!! I promise it will be a hit!
Insanely Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded rotiserrie chicken
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups sharp cheddar and/or monterey ack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Scallions (for garnish, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish (or similar) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until completely combined, reserving about 1 cup of cheese.
- Transfer mixture into the baking dish and top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the dip is hot and bubbly. Broil for the last 3-5 minutes for a nicely browned top!
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or baguette slices!