It’s Thanksgiving week (AKA: “The Holidays” have officially started!)!! So let’s just jump right into delicious, amazing MUST TRY holiday appetizers!! I think “appetizer” might be my middle name!
There is nothing I love more than a good app and a glass of wine! So here we goooo…..please make them all and share with friends and family!
Literally, we are always licking the dish clean! If you like horseradish, find a good quality one and add a ton! Soooo good!!
This is a hearty dip that can pretty much double as a meal given the protein and all 🙂 HA!
#3 ~ Charcuterie
Yep, you read that right! Everyone who has this always comments, “I totally know why it’s called CRACK DIP!” Just make it.
#5 ~ Caprese Skewers
No real recipe needed here. Just try to find balsamic GLAZE at your grocery store for drizzling. If you can’t find it, just use a drizzle of EVOO and regular balsamic vinegar!
#6 ~ Traders Joe’s Gem
Ok, if you don’t have Trader Joes near you, I’m sorry! This is specifically a TJ’s “recipe”:
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps
- Brie or your fave soft, spreadable cheese
- Trader Joe’s Sweet & Savory Tomato Spread
* Top crisps with brie and a little dollop of the Tomato Spread! SO gooooood!!
This post totally just made me want to throw on some Christmas music, make ALL of these holiday appetizers and invite some people over!! Check out my wine picks here for the perfect little (socially distanced) holiday gathering! Cheers, friends!!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 20 ITEMS FROM TRADER JOES YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
- 10 AMAZING WINES UNDER $20
- 4 EASY RECIPES FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE TO COOK