This post is all about how to make this delicious 6-ingredient crockpot Cajun beef!!
Happiness is a crockpot full of Cajun Beef that you barely need to lift a finger to make! This easy crockpot recipe is always a winner at my house!! And you don’t have to think about lunch tomorrow, either !! Double the recipe for lots of yummy leftovers for lunch or dinner!
Easy Crockpot Cajun Beef
- 2 lbs boneless beef round or "top round," sliced into one inch strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow and green!)
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with juices
- salt/pepper to taste
- Season meat with Cajun seasoning and add to crockpot.
- Add peppers and onions to crockpot and season with Cajun Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add tomato paste and diced tomatoes to crockpot and give it a big stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high 3-4 hours. Serve over rice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: