This post is all about how to make this simple one-pan chicken with sun-dried tomatoes–delicious and a perfect weeknight meal!
When everyone is starving, there isn’t much that’s more satisfying than a dinner that practically cooks itself!
This one-pan chicken with sun-dried tomatoes will be on the table in less than 30 minutes…with very little hands-on work for you! And guess what??! There are only FIVE INGREDIENTS!!
One Pan Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and sliced into one inch pieces
- 10-20 sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 cups chicken stock
- fresh basil and Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large skillet (with lid) on medium-high, heat 1 tablespoon of oil from sun-dried tomatoes.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper; add to pan.
- Sear chicken on either side for 3-4 minutes until nicely browned (they do not need to be cooked all the way through)
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus, orzo, and chicken stock to the pan and give it a big stir. Make sure orzo is covered.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover.
- Simmer for about 20-25 minutes until orzo is fully cooked.
- Top with parmesan cheese and basil and serve!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: