This post is all about how to make the best cheesy potato casserole for brunch!
Need an amazing dish for brunch?? This cheesy potato casserole is the PEREFCT brunch recipe! I love it because:
- It’s easy
- It’s cheap
- The prep time is super quick!
This cheesy potato casserole would be PERFECT for Easter dinner alongside ham, for Christmas morning brunch, or really with any type of meat-and-potatoes-type meal. This casserole, steak on the grill, and a nice side salad–heaven!! This would also be perfect if you are having some sort of brunch potluck at work or with friends.
You can make it the night before and bake it right before you are ready to serve. I promise you will enjoy this and so will all of your guests.
Insanely Delicious Cheesy Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns (diced)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup scallions, whites and greens, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flake cereal, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter
- salt/pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13 x 9 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, season with salt and pepper; pour into baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour over corn flakes; toss to combine.
- Spread corn flake mixture evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes until bubbly and corn flakes are nicely browned.
You’ll Also Love:
6 Appetizers You Have to Try