This post is all about how to make super quick and easy pork chops with apples!
Eating healthy is not hard, or complicated. In fact–it’s SUPER SIMPLE. This entire meal was ready in less than 15 min! Use thin cut pork chops for super-fast cooking.
15 Minute Pork Chops with Apples
- 4 boneless pork chops use thin-cut for quicker cooking
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large apple, sliced any variety is fine!
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or apple cider
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper; cook meat in olive oil until just cooked through. This doesn't take long at all for thinly sliced chops (about 1 minute per side).
- Let meat rest on a plate, covered with foil while you prepare the apples and onions.
- In the same pan as you cooked the pork, cook apples and onions for about 3 minutes or until slightly soft. Add in dried herbs, garlic powder, chicken stock or cider. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and let chicken stock/cider reduce for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chops back to the pan with all their juices and turn to coat each side with the cider sauce. Serve right away!